Individual and Group training
PASS DEFENCE has established a special simulators department for CBT training (Computer Based Training) to aircraft – helicopters – armored vehicles, depicting the Greek and foreign ground, by digitizing maps. We provide individual and group training, resulting in operational benefits and large savings for the users of the systems.
PASS DEFENCE collaborated with the American company eSim Games to develop the Tactical Battle Tank Simulator (TEXARMA), that is used by various Western countries armies (USA – UK – Germany – The Netherlands – Denmark etc.) as well as units of the Greek Army in Northern Greece, in the English, German and Dutch language.
GENERAL SERVICE PROVISION CAPABILITIES OF OUR COMPANY
- Creation of three-dimensional maps of existing data, or data supplied by your Service.
- Creation of S Bs Pro maps for any place in the world on multiple scales, with detail and accuracy.
- Training your trainers to the usage and full utilization of the system capabilities.
- Creation of familiarisation courses, use and practicing of individual and group training.
- Map making and tactical scenario support, according to your requirements.
- Supply and transformation of cartographic data in various internationally recognised types.
- Creation of new systems, existing or imaginary, for use in various applications (analysis, training)
- Creating three-dimensional detailed models (3D Studio Max, Maya, Openflight, Geo, VRML, etc.) for use in various real-time applications or not.
- Creation of educational material for training using computers (Computer Based Training).
- Construction and support of visual-sound installations for simulators, partial immersion theaters, training halls.